All meetings are on Tuesday and have the following dates for 2017: January 3rd, February 7th, March 7th, April 4th, May 2nd, June 6th, July 11th, August 1st, September 5th, October 3rd, November 7th, December 5th.
Membership meetings are held at Golden Corral, 1360 Sculptor Dr, Loveland, CO (map) in the meeting room, 6pm for dinner, 7pm for meeting.
I’m revved, let’s get started!
To join Thunder Mtn. Chapter H.O.G. 411 you must:
- Own a Harley-Davidson motorcycle.
- Hold a current Full National H.O.G. membership.
- Associate members may join with a current Associate National H.O.G. membership regardless of what type of motorcycle they ride, if any.
- Read the H.O.G. Chapter Charter
- Complete and sign the H.O.G. 411 Chapter Membership Enrollment form
- Check of $12 annually (prorated by month for the first year) payable: H.O.G. 411
Bring to a Membership meeting, a ride, an event, …
Thunder Mountain Harley-Davidson
4250 Byrd Drive
Loveland, CO 80538
Need further assistance?
Contact Membership officer Jon Ridout at email@example.com for further assistance.