All meetings are on Tuesday and have the following dates for 2018: January 2nd, February 6th, March 6th, April 3rd, May 1st, June 5th, July 10th, August 14th, September 11th, October 2nd, November 6th, and December 4th.
Membership meetings are held at Golden Corral, 1360 Sculptor Dr, Loveland, CO (map) in the meeting room, 6pm for dinner, 7pm for meeting.
I’m revved, let’s get started!
To join Thunder Mtn. Chapter H.O.G. 411 you must:
- Own a Harley-Davidson motorcycle.
- Hold a current Full National H.O.G. membership.
- Associate members may join with a current Associate National H.O.G. membership regardless of what type of motorcycle they ride, if any.
- Read the H.O.G. Chapter Charter
- Complete and sign the H.O.G. 411 Chapter Membership Enrollment form
- Check of $12 annually (prorated by month for the first year) payable: H.O.G. 411
Bring to a Membership meeting, a ride, an event, …
Thunder Mountain Harley-Davidson
4250 Byrd Drive
Loveland, CO 80538
Need further assistance?
Contact Membership officer Paul Neiman at email@example.com for further assistance.